Friday 26 December 2008

10 Ways God Has Changed My Life in 10 Years

This list was given to me as a Born Again Birthday gift from Anna, who led me to Christ 10 years ago on the 31st of October 1998 (The following posts are also ones that Anna has helped me to compile, knowing that I love lists so, especially when they are about me).

  1. He has taken me from death to live. I was His enemy, now I am His child.
  2. He has changed who I am as a person - I am more joyful and peaceful than I was then ("I in my Saviour am happy and blessed").
  3. I have improved in my ability to relate to people (she means that I was socially retarded when I was 19).
  4. My relationships with my family have been transformed.
  5. My relationships with men have been transformed.
  6. I have learned to be content, even in pain.
  7. I've become an evangelist (she says, since the first day of my conversion).
  8. I have found my niche as a counsellor.
  9. I am still me (strange, really funny, and radical) but I am more me (Ephesians 4).
  10. I really know and have experienced, that God's ways are best.

No comments: