Wednesday 27 December 2006

Smocks and Pantaloons






I'm not very good at being a girl so I rarely go clothes shopping. This Christmas though, I was given money specifically to spend on clothes, and I was very strong; I didn't spend any of it on books or CDs.

I did remember why I don't like clothes shopping though. All the shops seemed to sell were smocks and pantaloons. Am I that out of fashion touch?

I did manage to spend all my money, but the majority of it was on duplicates of the same clothes I have been wearing for the last 10 years or so. I am very pleased with myself.

1 comment:

OddBabble said...

As you know Barn, I also hate clothes shopping, but I do very much enjoy the word 'smock'. There are 1001 more interesting things to buy than clothes, but unfortunately running around naked is not terribly practical in this day and age. I always come back with clothes which are EXACTLY like the ones I've already got, and may I commend you for doing the same.

By Anne Witton, at Thu Dec 28, 11:18:00 PM 2006

hehe...today i bought a smock :) thought i would try something i wasnt sure of. and ill be blowed, it actually looks good. woo.

By -bb-, at Sun Dec 31, 05:07:00 PM 2006

oh dear ... I haven't been clothes shopping for a while - smocks you say. I need new clothes but if its only smocks out there I'd be better off sewing together some old curtains. Smocks and me - I don'think so!!! I love to buy and have clothes, but finding suitable ones is extremely difficult - and yet handbags are so easy to find!

By kels, at Tue Jan 02, 12:53:00 PM 2007