Wednesday 31 May 2006

It's not so bad after all.

I'm not usually one for bandwagons, but I liked this one. BB set up an experiment to encourage people to come up with something every day for a year that is a Good Thing. I've been challenged recently that I'm not a very thankful person. My glass is at best half empty and at worst smashed on the floor in a tantrum. The reality is that my cup overflows and I want to challenge myself to see that. God is good and he loves me. I always forget that because I'm too busy picking up the shards from the floor to look up and see the good stuff. I think this'll be good for me!

http://itsnotsobadafterall.blogspot.com (This entire blog has now been moved to the next post).

P.S. I apologise to punctuation pedants - I feel your pain. There are no apostrophes allowed in the web title. Just try not to look.

1 comment:

OddBabble said...

Jolly good idea Barney! I'm thankful for tasty olives, the quality tunes that I'm playing on Yahoo radio when I should be working, and lovely friends like you!!
(but slightly disgrunted by the apostrophe thing!)

By Witsy Troll-face, at Wed May 31, 04:29:00 PM 2006

woohoo! yay, welcome aboard the good ship thankfulness!

By -bb-, at Wed May 31, 04:56:00 PM 2006